Sahira Gift Card
Sometimes the best kind of gift is one that you get to pick out yourself.
Shopping for someone but not sure what to give them? Give them the gift of choice with a SJD gift card.
Gift cards are delivered by email and contain instructions to redeem them at checkout. Gift cards have no additional processing fees.
Materials used in all Sahira Jewelry Design pieces are carefully selected to ensure the best quality possible. Jewelry by nature is delicate and needs to be cared for appropriately. However, here are a few recommendations to ensure that your jewelry will last forever.
|Avoid substances such as perfume & other chemicals when wearing Sahira Jewels, to prevent discoloration.||
Sahira Jewelry is Sterling Silver or stainless steel with 18k Gold Plating. An extra layering of tarnish resistance is added to extend the life span of the jewelry. Our Cubic Zirconia (CZ) stones are placed in a very meticulous manner, to prevent from stones falling out.
If for any reason you are not happy with your order, you may return it for store credit or other items.
Items must be unworn, undamaged, with original gift box within 30 days of your delivery date.
Shipping charges are non-refundable.
You are responsible for the charges to/from on orders that need to be exchanged.
Custom made pieces, sale items, & wholesale orders are excluded from this return policy. All custom ordered and sale items are not exchangeable and FINAL sale.
If you purchased an item from one of our retail partners, please contact them directly.
When sending back for store credit or exchange, make sure to:
- Start your return here: http://sahira.returnscenter.com
- Send your product back to us with tracking for proof of shipment.
- If you would like an exchange, email us the item you want instead and we will arrange payment adjustments from there.
- The store credit will be sent in the form of a gift card code to the email address you checked out with. There is no restocking fee. Use the store credit like cash for anything on the site.
- The credit never expires.